Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Plans...

I know I promised that I will be writing about Chasidish women finding fulfillment in their role in life, and I am planning to do that. – but not now.

I find that I need to feel passionate about a piece before pen will meet paper, (or in this case – fingers will meet keyboard). At the moment the sun is shining, my son is babbling and I am in too a playful mood to care to explain or examine what precisely is causing this overall feeling of contentment.

Life’s good ב"ה.

At the moment my husband and I are planning our vacation… any suggestions?

7 Comments:

At January 04, 2006 5:55 PM, Blogger Yoelish said...

"my husband and I are planning our vacation… any suggestions?"

Well, on your computer screen, on the bottom left you will find the Start Menu. Bill Gates ordered his subordinates that an option be displayed there, called Shut Down. If utilized for long enough, one might call this a “vacation”.

 
At January 05, 2006 10:43 AM, Blogger Totally Content said...

Kind words are nice, but they won't give me a vacation...

Suggestions anyone?

 
At January 06, 2006 11:22 AM, Blogger Y.Y. said...

north miami beach is gorgeous!

 
At January 12, 2006 9:40 PM, Blogger Chani Vogue said...

Taking a vacation,,
It depends on what you like to do, some call vegas a vacation hot spot,, I would never go there, I have way to an addictive persona for that,, I love florida for their beaches. Aruba is cool too, but what about food,, I need my kosher chocolate,, lol
Good luck,, have fun
Ich fargin dir

 
At January 16, 2006 2:01 AM, Blogger Captain said...

Awaiting your post.

 
At January 16, 2006 4:49 AM, Blogger Der Shygetz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At January 17, 2006 1:48 AM, Blogger Totally Content said...

Thank you all for your wonderful suggestions!

Plans are in the works - I'll keep you posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home