Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Buzz


This inexplicable irritability,

like the buzzing of the hornets’ nest,

has me searching random cabinets and surfing random sites

in the hope of finding the source of

those loud whispers that can’t be shushed.


Contorting to reach,

Struggling to define,

the itch that can’t be scratched.

The thirst that can’t be quenched.

And regrets that can’t be unearned.

Yesterday that can’t be relived.

And a tomorrow that won’t be different.


I don’t want this going on.

I don’t want this to ever stop.

I want it to feel different.

I want it to be different.

But the same. I want this life to surprise me.

But remain.

6 Comments:

At May 12, 2010 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't read from you in a while... Welcome Back!! You write so well ... please continue!

 
At May 20, 2010 10:48 AM, Blogger Lars Shalom said...

wayhhhhhhhhhhh

 
At November 23, 2010 12:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This verse is beautiful!! I needed to read it. Thanks for posting it!

This is Nancy from Israeli Uncensored News

 
At March 31, 2011 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where you be gone??

 
At October 25, 2011 1:38 PM, Anonymous Yid said...

stopped by for a read

 
At December 07, 2014 9:09 PM, Blogger Shpitz in the City said...

I really wish you still wrote in this page!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home